|
|
|
||||||||||||
O Scale Lionel Model Train Business Card Features
O Scale Lionel Model Train Business Card Overviews
O Scale Lionel Model Train company Card Created by TheModelTrainStation Keywords: scale, lionel, model, train, business, card, railroad, trains, hobby, trolleys, tramsLionel Train Layout at Tri-State Station Fremont, Indiana #6 8/11/12 Tube. Duration : 1.50 Mins.
In this video I give a few insights into the construction of some of my mountain scenery and construction materials used in the lakeside village of Auburn. The passenger train running in the video consits of Lionel 2500 series passenger cars from the 1950's post war era and Williams F7 units from the early 1990's. The structures in this village, with the exception of the brick building are made of cereal box cardstock framed with 1/4 square balsa strips. To make board and battan siding, cut thin strips of the card stock and glue it to the shell of the structure you are building. The "Boars Nest" is sided with 1/8the inch strips accross the front. Overlap the strips to kick it out so that it liiks like beveled siding. I used over 120 1/8 inch strip pieces on the front alone. It took a whole weekend even though I kew what I was doing and had developed some short cuts. I made the sides board and battan to save considerable time. The house is sided with 1/4 inch strips. The plan for the house is from the 1970's era Model Railroader Clinchfield project railroad series that was popular back then. The stone foundation and chimney paper were printed on the computer. The gas station, (Regan Automotive) is sided with 1/4 inch strips. The staircase is made from coffee sticks from Starbucks. The signs were printed off the internet from websides that sell vintage signage. The letters for the business name came from Staples, the office supply store. Since the garage doors are "up" I ...
Tags:
No comments:
Post a Comment